Sunday, January 13, 2013

2012 in Review

2012 was probably the biggest year of my life.
Looking back at it, I can't believe that I...

-Finished my first year of college.

-Had my 19th birthday.















-Fell in love.

-Lost 30 pounds.











 Spent three months in Romania working as a teacher at a school for children with special needs and volunteering at an orphanage. I couldn't imagine my life without having such an amazing experience or meeting so many incredible people!



Came home and started my new job
as a Paraprofessional at the Charter School.




 Got my heartbroken.
 






Got a dog!!

My little diva, Molly :)



 

 Moved out of my first house and in with two roommates to an apartment that I refer to as the "storage shed".
Catelyn, Taylor, and my diva dog, Molly are all living happily ever after :)





In 2013 I will:
-Finish my AA degree.
-Have my 20th birthday.
-Take a road trip.
-Make new friends.
-Begin training as an ABA Therapist.
-Start my Bachelors Degree
-Begin filling out paperwork for Peace Corps.
-Take less things for granted.
-Guard my heart.
-Laugh without holding back.
-Pray without ceasing.
-Live a life worth writing about :)

No comments:

Post a Comment